Wednesday 1 July 2015

The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About


Masturbation is mostly performed by men and a little percentage of women also masturbate. This discussion will be based on the medical,physical and mental point of view.

1. It makes the penis or dick to get weak when been used in the body of a woman.

2. It can lead to serious mental side effects as it may cause dependence. 

3. It is a serious sin in the holy bible.

4. It makes a penis to develop too many veins thereby making it unattractive.

5. It causes infections in females.

6. It weaken the hormone responsible in producing sperm.

7. It makes you feel guilty.

8. It makes a man moan,suffer and starve for real sex during the period of masturbating.

9. It causes infection in females.

10.It reduces the period of ejaculation in men.

11. It can become addictive

12. It weakens the womb in females—thereby making the 

womb unable to carry a child which leads to miscarriages most of the time.

13.It sometimes causes infertility in women.

14.Excessive masturbat!on may lead to premature ejaculation in men, in other words the male ejaculates just after the sexual intercourse has begun or, in some instances, before it has even begun.

15.It causes cancer in women.

16. It can make a woman lose her virginity.

17.In fewer cases, It can cause sperm disability which leads to abnormal children.

With this few points I have made, I will take it that masturbat!on causes harm to a human body. So it should be strictly avoided except if only to be used for medical purposes. 

1 comment:

  1. I was introduced to this cyber genius at 'hackingloop6@gmail. com, when I had infidelity issues with my husband, when the lies and deceit in my marriage was obvious. the genius hacker helped me in hacking and gaining remote access to my husband's phone activities, it was a relieved experience that I was able to confront my husband with the proof of his infidelity and disloyalty to our marriage.. It's duely wise to recommend this kind hearted genius hacker on here, for people that needs similar assistance. I was spy on my husband without any physical access to his phone. Contact this genius today on 'hackingloop6@gmail. com' call or text on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, and thank me later. Tell him I referred you, he will be willing to help you. His service are legit and affordable. .You can also reach out to him if your funds are hanging in online platforms like, Cal cal financial, Analyst , coinspot, Ctx Prime, Fix Credit Score and many more

    ReplyDelete