Tuesday 11 August 2015

How To Make Your Lips Naturally Beautiful


Dark lips spoils your overall beauty. If you have dark lips and want to make them pink, go through the home remedies for dark lips given below. 


Use Honey To Make Your Lips Beautiful
Honey is an excellent home remedy for dark lips. It is highly rich in vital nutrients and is also known as natural moisturizer. It is very effective in beautifying your skin. When it is applied on your skin, it gives glow to your skin. When you apply it on your lips with some other ingredients combined together, the combination makes your lips pink and beautiful.You need to mix ingredients such as sour cream and banana in honey to make an effective cream for dark lips. After mixing these 3 ingredients together apply it on your dark lips. After 10-15 minutes, wash the paste with plain water.Honey can also be used with almond oil to make an effective paste for dark lips. Almond oil is itself very effective oil for skin. When it is combined with honey, the mixture provides double benefits. The process to make the paste of honey and almond oil is very simple.

Mix ½ teaspoon honey and ½ teaspoon almond oil together in a small bottle and shake it properly. Thereafter apply it on your lips. The most positive point of this mixture is that you can apply it as many times as you want. After a few days or weeks, you will start noticing the change in your dark lips.Honey is also combined with rose petals to make excellent paste to make your lips pink and beautiful. For this purpose you need to make a paste of honey and fresh rose petals and apply on your lips.

Apply Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is used as home remedy for various skin ailments. It is also used to get beautiful and attractive lips. It is easily available so you can use it any time. However, if you combine its juice with honey, yogurt and graham flour and apply the paste on your lips, you can get double benefits. Just keep it for around 20 to 30 minutes, then wash it off with plain water. You can observe the change after applying it for a few days.

Drink Plenty Of Water
Water flushes out the toxins from your body and makes your skin beautiful. Drink plenty of water (10 to 14 glasses) daily to keep your lips hydrated and to remove dark stains.

Things To Avoid
You should avoid excess usage of lipsticks. Also avoid smoking and excess exposure to Sun.


1 comment:

  1. I recently went through an emotional breakdown because I had the suspicion that my husband was cheating on me, but I had no proof to confront him. I reached out to a close friend and she introduced me to 'hackingloop6@gmail.com, Text or whatsapp him on +1(484)540 - 0785. He explained how he would grant me access to my husband's phone without any traces. Of course I was skeptical at first but I had to erase the doubts so I went through with the process and he delivered giving me access to old texts and incoming texts on Whatsapp, Facebook, IG. He also got me into his email account and I was able to confirm my suspicion. I made the right call doing this, because of the relief I felt afterwards.

    ReplyDelete